Enjoy Your Day!!

I am anointed. I belong to Christ therefore I am an heir according to the promise and a joint heir with Christ. Abraham’s blessings are mine. I am blessed in the city and in the field. I am blessed in my going out and my coming in. I am blessed to be a blessing. I declare that it is impossible for me to fail because in me is God’s seed of greatness, excellence and productivity. I am a partaker of the divine nature, therefore the life of Christ flows through my being. I walk always in triumph through the word; the word guides me and keeps me steady in the path of success, victory, prosperity, abundance, honour and glory. I reign in life through the word. ENJOY YOUR DAY ENJOY YOUR MIDWEEK SERVICE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?