Amen and Amen!!

SAY THIS OUT LOUD TO YOURSELF NOW In this year of greatness, God is doing a new thing in my life, and by the mighty hand of God I will see the miraculous interventions of the Spirit of God in my life and in all my affairs. In this month of the open door, more doors are opened unto me. Doors of opportunities are forever opened unto me. They remain open, no man can shut them. Doors are opened unto me for the purpose of the furtherance of the gospel. Doors for extraordinary growth of my business, unexplainable and unquantifiable growth in my finances and partnership with God in the gospel. AMEN & AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?