I Believe In Jesus Christ!!

I believe: With God, Everything is possible

These are the words said by Jesus Christ talking to his disciples. Mark 9 v 27 "But Jesus looked at them and said 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible'"

Now, me and you we just have to believe, have faith in him that he will lead us into our destiny.

He also said "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes" Mark 9 V 23

Let us have faith that we will find that dream job, that scholarship we so desperately need.

I believe in the Lord, if you believe, just comment Amen and share the message. With this one, we have to reach 100 000 people.

AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?