Fellowship with the Lord By Meditating on His Word.!!!

WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK TRUST YOUR SERVICE WAS SUPER. GLORY TO JESUS !!!!!!!! TAKE TODAY'S CONFESSION IN TODAY'S RHAPSODY - "RULE OVER CIRCUMSTANCES" CONFESSION I know who I am. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! The world is mine, because I’m a joint-heir with Christ. Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I live the life of excellence, victory, and dominion over Satan; I reign triumphantly in all circumstances, in Jesus' name. Amen. You don’t have to live by “trial and error”; stick with the Word, and everything about your life will work out beautifully well. Yielding to the Word of God and living by it will make you a wonder to others. They’d begin to ask how come life is so easy for you! The answer is simple: the Word of God has become the pilot of your life. So, fellowship with the Lord by studying and meditating on His Word. Glory to God! God Bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?