What is the good in God when there is still bad everywhere?

God has created everything, yet has allowed us to make choices that ultimately end up being bad, that result in evil, pain and suffering. The only way that we can explain that is that God doesn’t interfere with our choices. In following the things that God tells me to do, in the scripture through principles and commandments, I begin to live my life by it; and though evil can still penetrate my life, there’s a greater protection, still, I have a better ability to handle it. I don’t see suffering as being inconsistent with a loving God. I see a loving God that’s allowed us to make the choices that we make even though sometimes they result in pretty bad consequences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?