God Bless!!

This month, you have to practise thinking consciously, thoughts of advancement. If you ever find yourself in a challenging situation, instead of thinking on the problem and magnifying it, tell yourself, “I will not let this situation occupy my thoughts; instead, I will think on what the Word of God says concerning my success and progress.”
Immediately you do this, get a hold of your Bible and start digging into it. Think and meditate on the Word. As you reflect upon what God has said concerning your progress, there’ll be a metamorphosis; as your thoughts line-up with the Word, it will make you talk progress and you will go through each day of this month from one level of achievement to another. This is how you work out the Word of God concerning you this month. I’m looking forward to hearing your testimonies of progress. Hallelujah!
Do take advantage of this platform to share with the world on the efficacy of God’s Word in your life by posting your comments and testimonies here. God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?