Understand Prayer

There's a way God expects us to pray as Christians. Some people don't know this, so they muddle up their prayers and think God would hear them somehow. They pray to Jesus in the Name of Jesus, and sometimes pray to angels. If you want to pray and get results, you need to understand the place of the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost, and the angels in your prayer so you wouldn't mix things up. The Lord Jesus said in John 16:23, "And in the day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, He will give it to you." How wonderful to realize we can enjoy an awesome ministry of the Holy Spirit, and participate in angelic activities, because we function in the Name of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?