God Knows

GOD IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOU THAN YOU ARE ABOUT YOURSELF Luke 12:6-9 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? 7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. 8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: 9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. NOT ONE OF YOU IS FORGOTTEN BEFORE GOD REMEMBER HOW MORDECAI WAS REMEMBERED FOR AN EXCELLENT MIND. HE HAD SAVED THE LIFE OF THE KING WHEN THE BOOKS ARE CALLED UP TODAY, YOUR NAME WILL BE MENTIONED FOR PROMOTION AND FAVOR AND EVERY GOOD THING AMEN! HAVE A GREAT DAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?