Jesus Christ is Lord

Thought for Today: Be Conscious of who you are in Christ!

Jesus saith unto him, have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father… (John 14:9).
When Jesus walked the earth, He had the consciousness of a King that distinguished Him from the crowd. He had no consciousness of lack and He always confidently spoke words that amazed the religious people of His day.
One day, He said “the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” Jesus knew His words weren’t empty; He was conscious of His divinity and boldly declared it. In John 6:38 He said “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” What boldness and audacity! Everyone knew Him as the son of Joseph the Carpenter, yet He declared He came down from heaven. Only a man who knew who He really was could speak this way. No wonder He had absolute mastery over the circumstances of this world.
Again, in John 8:12, He said, “I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Can you beat that? He didn’t come talking about the light, but says “I am the light of the world. But did you know Jesus also spoke about you and said “You are the light of the world?” (Matthew 5:14). Therefore everywhere you go, you ought also to declare with gusto, “I am the light of the world!” In this season, be conscious of who you are in Christ; be bold to call yourself what God has called you.
Jesus gave us an example to follow of how to live victoriously on the earth. His consciousness of who He was controlled everything He said and did. You also can live as successfully as He did by following this principle. But first you need to have the Holy Spirit, for He’s the one who brings boldness into your spirit by making the consciousness of who you are in Christ real to you. This month, you are set for absolute mastery over the circumstances of this world. Praise the Lord!
Share Your Comments with us here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?