Allow To Stay Filled With The Spirit

Give thanks to God for all He's done. You confess beautiful things about Him and testify to His wondrous works in your life. Say"In the Name of  Jesus, Father, I bless your holy Name; I thank you for your kindness, love, grace and mercy!

I thank you for promoting me in life, and granting me all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. ' Instead of complaining to God about your job, family, finances, etc, learn to give Him thanks like this.

When your life is full of praise and thanksgiving, you'll have a triumphant life. Now when you have this extraordinary life, you could easily be pompous or high-minded; so very quickly, he says."Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God." That's the next point; submission. Though you are so blessed, yet you are humble; you're submissive to the authority and Lordship of the Word.

Consciously practise these steps and get yourself filled with the Spirit every day, and your life will be an enending stream of the supernatural.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?