Rejoice And Celebrate!

Learn to celebrate the Lord in your life. Don't spend your private moments thinking about who wronged you, or about all the things that happened in the course of your day that made you unhappy.

Rather think about the goodness of the Lord and the glorious life He's brought you into. Clap your hands, jump, shout and dance in your room in celebration of the life of victory you have in Christ.

The fact that you are more than a conqueror, and a victor in Christ Jesus, superior to Satan and the cohorts of darkness is enough to make you shout aloud upon your bed and be joyful in glory.

                                                          Confession

I rejoice because God has given me eternal life, and granted me the power of attorney to live in, and by the Name of Jesus! I celebrate the life of peace, glory, progress, prosperity, success, and victory He's brought me into, in Jesus"Name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?