The Psalmist describes the life of success and productiveness that God has brought you into in Psalm 1:3.

God made you in His image and in His likeness; for beauty, glory, and success! He already gave the verdict that whatever you do shall prosper; therefore refuse to struggle in life, for success and excellence are in your spirit.

                                                          Confession

I'm born of the Word of God; therefore, I've overcome the world and its systems of failure and defeat!  I have in me the seed of success, greatness and prosperity; I live victoriously in Christ, manifesting excellence and success. Glory to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?