Change Things With Your Mouth

Perhaps things haven't really being going on as expected in your home, and you can tell that Satan is the one trying to mess things up; it's time for you to exercise dominion.

Use you mouth and control the atmosphere in your home from the realm of the spirit. Say" I take dominion over this home in the Name of Jesus. I rebuke lack, poverty, sickness and disease.

I declear that there's health, wealth, peace and prosperity in my home, in the name of Jesus!

Remember there is power in your mouth; once you say what you want, it becomes established: It doesn't matter the challenges you face, you can change things through your words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?