Life is for Living

I watched the tiny green fly struggling to free itself from a drop of water on the wash basin. It was making progress so I absorbed the water with a tissue and gently remove the exhausted insect away from the basin to recover.
I suppose my actions may be foolish but I cannot help being moved by the sight of a weak creature trying to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds.
This week I want to plead to you to honour life, in whatever form. Please treat life with respect and with great care. It is such a precious gift!!
Give thanks for life first thing every morning. Be kind and gentle to yourself and others everyday.
Life is short and fragile, it can easily be snuffed out just like a candle.
Do not smoke, drink heavily or abuse over the-counter drugs.
This wonderful body body is all you've got!!
Take good care of it and you will be able to enjoy a long and full life.

Life is for living; give it your best shot this week!!
Ruyard Harrison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?