We are the Hope- Lighten Up

I am so proud to be a South African,with our great climate.wildlife,beaches,mountains an wine routes,tourist cannot get enough.I am privilege to live in a generation that will see one of the greatest events,to see our own icon in Nelson Mandela and to live in one of the greatest democracy system in the world.

I am proud that South Africa will be hosting the 2010 Fifa World Cup next year,it will boost the economy,craets jobs and will develop the infrastructure.The exposure will also generate foreign exchange and investment.At the moment we are living in a land crime and confusion,but everyone has the power to change things.

I know we can't pretend that everything is satisfactory-but hi come on,let's lighten up a little,surely there are some fun things happening in our lives.We need to have confidence in ourselves and believe that we can make it in this tough world.

We must act as one nation and do the best we can.Being a South African is a privilege not a reason for despair.I am proud of South Africa and I wish the best for all of us,living in a diverse culture.

GOD BLESS SOUTH AFRICA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?