Michael Jackson

I watch his memorial service last night(7 July 2009) and it was great,I had tears in my eyes cause to me he was my star all my life.He just wanted the world to live in love and to care for each other.

The rumours and jokes about him makes me sick.The man sold 750 million albums,holds the Guinneas Books of records for the most successful entertainer in the world,how many houses,computers or cars did you sell in your life.Michael Jackson is to me the graetest popstar that ever lived and he proved it over and over.

Not only did he narrow the gap between black and white,he loved and performed for every human.He loved what he was doing and he was not strange,strange things happen to him,but it did not let him down.For a man that took so much pain and sorrow from the world,he still had some love and was still concerned about the world.

He sang Beat it to violence,Heal the world and that if you want to make the world a better place just turn to the man in the mirror.He taught us how to love and treat each other.How small are some of our minds,we want to be forgiven,but don't want to forgive others.He loved to perform and loved his fans.

Like Stevie Wonder said last night all of us want him to still be with us,but God wanted him more.
Michael Jackson will for ever live in my heart.we'll miss you.Rest in peach.
I salute you my brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?