Love Conquers all

Love is kind and patient,never jealous,boastful,proud or rude.Love isn't selfish or quick tempered.It doesn't keep a record of wrongs that others do.Love rejoices in the truth,but not in evil.

Love never fails.As a christian you, must make the choice to walk in love always,and forgive others whatever wrong they might have done against you.My heart is completely overwhelmed by love and God's love for me and when I look at others,I'll only see them through Your eyes of love in Jesus name.

I can fearlessly,confidently and boldly walk through life,knowing that the Monarch of the universe loves me!I refuse to fear anything or anyone,for the greater One loves me.Keep smiling and greet anyone even though you are mad at someone.

Love your enemies cause you were made out of love.Love is the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?